BECK'S BIG OVERSEAS ADVENTURE

Monday, October 18, 2004

Late Mid-Twenties..

Seems like I'm desperately hanging onto my mid-twenties (late-twenties sounds so responsible!).. and in usual fashion why not close out another year with a bang?.. or some belly dancing at least..

So me and me mates Blake, Gail, Pauline, Ray, Gaby, Paige, Sam, Josh, Kath, Janine, Chook, Alexis, Kris, Mel, Omar, Megs, Adam, Aaron, Sherie, Patsy, Sally, Andy, Jon, Jared, Darren, Richard, Jeff, Trace and Shayan went to cafe corfu for some good old fashion greek food, drink and dancing (and for some of us onto Club Koko for some more dancing)!..

I'm amazed that I have so many fantastic friends over here, and am really grateful to you all for making my life so happy and full of fun!!

Lots of fun and hilarity - as the pictures clearly show.. A fantastic night I will never forget..

cake.JPG
Thanks for the cake Pauline!

table1.JPG

i love to dance.JPG
They made me do it

gabs pag me & megs.JPG
Gabs, Pag, Me & Megs



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home