BECK'S BIG OVERSEAS ADVENTURE

Friday, September 03, 2004

let's try this again..

.. so in the short version of my long weekend..

Friday night Blake and I caught up with Nick - who's off back home to Sydney next week (another one bites the dust).. a few drinks by the Thames and a lovely meal in Richmond and we still couldn't convince him to stay!!..

Saturday we headed over to the new Shez Bu Mansion for a good old BBQ - then out Turnmills that night to see Fat Boy Slim drive the hordes wild!!..

Sunday was mostly recovery for me - and then out to the London International Animation Festival with Ray.. some weird entries, but all up a very entertaining and elightening event..

Monday I headed out to Notting Hill to check out the carnival.. it was manic.. streets packed with dancing people and crazy costumes...

Sorry for the short version - it's nothing like the one i wrote on Tuesday.. but my mind is now filled with the sun, sea and sands of croatia... in 22 hours our plane takes off for Split.. yep, me and 9 buddies are setting sail in a 42ft yacht to see what we can see.. ahh bliss..

oh, before i head off to croatia, I'm heading off to Brighton.. tonight.. just a quick trip down to see my cousin Megan, Uncle Geg and Aunty Cate - and to get a glimpse of the sea again - even though I will be surrounded by it tomorrow!..

and now it's time to shut down my computer and start the winding down process...

..zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home