BECK'S BIG OVERSEAS ADVENTURE

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

It's Tuesday again..

Seems like Tuesdays are the days for blogging for me.. I suppose it's because Monday's are pretty busy with work and the depression of another weekend ending!!..

Last week was pretty quiet.. moved into Blake's pub on Thursday night (Residence #11 in the Life of Beck)- I couldn't believe that my possessions filled a 7 seater van! - i ordered a station wagon - but luckily they sent a van!!.. I was also surprised that all my stuff fit into our new room (thanks to some new wardrobes and drawers).. but I'm quite happy with how we've arranged the place - we have a lounge and tv area, a walk in wardrobe type area, and of course the bedroom type area.. it's sorta like a mini studio.. will send photos once we get the place a little tidier!..

Friday night we went to see The Cat Empire (Melbourne band).. lots of fun dancing and groovin along!.. Sat - watched the Wallabies go down to the Boks.. and Sat night had a nice quiet dinner with Ray at a new French restaurant accross the road from his house where we pondered life, love and lore over some great food and a lovely bottle of merlot... with some moscow mule cocktails for dessert!.. Sunday, I spent searching for some more storage solutions for our room, and Sunday night had a quiet dinner with Pauline at Busaba Eathai.. with some Mojito's for dessert!.. (hmm.. it's like a re-occuring dream.. a good one)..

Went and saw a band called the Killers last night.. they were okay.. I didn't really know any of their stuff from before.. and nothing really grabbed me, but it was a good night out..

Off to a ol' English pub tonight for a quiz night!.. should be interesting!..

Anyway.. enough of my ramblings.. be nice if I had some responses...

P.S. Happy 29th Wedding Anniversary Mum & Dad!!

1 Comments:

  • Hey! I commented on your last post :P

    I think having to register to post a comment might put some people off?

    Besides your posts are all about drinking and eating! How is your netball team going? What plans you got up till xmas?

    The new place sounds kewl, just need to get the photos working, or include your photo album link in the blog!

    Oh yeah...Andy is trying to get mama into using MSN Messenger :P hehe..

    By Blogger whoisme, at 1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home