BECK'S BIG OVERSEAS ADVENTURE

Friday, October 29, 2004

Indecision is my Kryptonite..

So there's been a few things swimming around in my mind lately.. usually there's just thoughts of eating and sleeping slothing around up there, but I've started a "Introduction to Product Design" short course at the Camberwell College of Arts a couple of weeks ago and am trying to get my brain to be a bit more creative.. The course is going along okay - though it's a little informal, but I need to think of something to design (and model) for my now 8 week project..

so anyways, consultation with my tutor has prompted me towards some ipod/tube wear (functional) or a set of elephant shaped shampoo/conditioner/bodywash dispensers (there was a function in the beginning - but now it's probably purely aesthetic).. hmm.. i just wish i had more time to think about/research this stuff.. work is such a pest..

meanwhile, the other thing i've been thinking about whether I am going to survive the winter over here without being able to travel overseas.. you see, my visa runs out in december and I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to get a Highly Skilled Migrant visa, but the current waiting period for approval is 24 weeks!!.. faced with the thought of being stuck in this country for that length of time with no overseas jaunts is simply frightening.. especially when I think that I could be in the warmth of the southern hemisphere... hmmm.. i think the current lean is to just stick out the winter and pack on the pounds (financially - i hope)..

so that's what's going through my mind..

that and what i'm going to wear tomorrow night to our halloween party - no doubt some hilarious pictures will follow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home